At the Pittsburgh law firm of Richards & Richards, LLP, our lawyers advise and represent clients in the most serious medical malpractice cases — those resulting in permanent disability or death. We help families collect damages when a serious medical mistake was responsible for the injury or death of your loved one.
Attorney Veronica Richards is a nurse practitioner as well as a successful medical malpractice attorney. Now in her 25th year of medical negligence litigation, she has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in medical malpractice since 2004. Let us put our expertise to work for you.
Legal And Medical Experience
Our firm’s experience with the investigation and proof of personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death claims against negligent doctors, nurses and hospitals can help you in cases such as the following:
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer — Did a mistake by an urgent care doctor, your primary care physician or radiologist mean that cancer was discovered too late and it made a difference in the prognosis or treatment?
- Misdiagnosis of illness — Was a family doctor, urgent care doctor or emergency room physician responsible for failing to spot the signs of a stroke or heart attack?
- Negligent medical treatment — Was an urgent care doctor, nurse practitioner, physician’s assistant, surgeon, anesthesiologist, pediatrician, obstetrician or other doctor negligent in the treatment of disease or injury?
- Injury and damages claims — What’s the most effective way to prove the full amount of your losses due to brain injury or paralysis caused by a negligent doctor?
- Birth injury claims – We have helped many families with complex birth injury cases.
At Richards & Richards, LLP, we offer free consultations and accept cases on a contingent fee basis. That means we only collect an attorney’s fee from you if we are successful in collecting damages on your behalf.
To find out how an experienced medical malpractice lawyer can help you and your family, contact Richards & Richards, LLP in Pittsburgh either online or contact our law firm directly.