- Practice is focused on Medical Malpractice
- Previously worked as a Nurse-Practitioner
- Previously worked as a Hospital Administrator
- Voted one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Pittsburgh
- Voted one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Voted one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Listed as one of Pennsylvania’s Super Lawyers Since 2004
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AVVO Rating of 10.0 Superb
- AV Preeminent Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the state of Pennsylvania by The American Association for Justice
Veronica Richards is both an Attorney and a Nurse-Practitioner. She understands both the medical and legal aspects of your case and knows which medical professionals to ask the correct questions. Suing a doctor is not something she rushes into, she takes it very seriously.
In addition to the ability to review medical documents and understand the jargon used by health care professionals, Veronica Richards regularly consults with recognized physicians and specialists, as well as nurses for input in evaluating your treatment, your future recovery and your need for future medical services.
Because of her strong beliefs in holding physicians and medical professionals accountable to the patients they treat, and mistreat, she is very selective about the cases she agrees to take. Her clients generally come to her with the most severe types of injuries and some suffer long-term disability as a result of medical negligence. Over the course of a year, Attorney Richards may review 250-300 cases; but in order to give her clients the attention they deserve, she takes only a small percentage. Attorney Richards recognizes that many of the cases she declines to take do have merit, so she will do what she can to help you get representation from other attorneys.
When you meet with attorney Veronica Richards, you can be assured that she won’t put pressure on you to do what you’re not willing to do. She will explain how she can help you and then move forward with her investigation-all at no charge to you.