At Richards & Richards LLP, we assist home buyers, sellers and real estate investors with residential and commercial real estate sales and purchases. We also support lending institutions such as banks, mortgage brokers and private financing companies as well as real estate brokers, agents and companies. We have offered our assistance throughout western Pennsylvania for two generations. We are title insurance agents and we underwrite policies for national title insurance companies.
Our founder, the late John Richards Jr., was considered a pioneer in accommodating real estate clients. He was one of the first attorneys who would meet at places of the client's choosing for real estate closings. His service and the quality of his work were continually recognized by the Best Lawyers in America publication, and he was responsible for drafting the model forms used by Realtors throughout Pennsylvania.
Today, John T. Richards III and Jennifer Rea Abel continue that tradition of customer service and provide real estate closing services to many individuals and corporations across western Pennsylvania.
For effective real estate representation in the Pittsburgh region or anywhere in western Pennsylvania, contact Richards & Richards LLP. Our goal is to ensure that your real estate transaction goes smoothly.
Our Real Estate Services
We provide effective counsel and advocacy regarding such real estate matters as:
- Real estate development — Zoning, purchases/sales, procurement of financing, financial advice and leasing.
- Real estate closings — Sales and purchase of residential homes, vacation homes, investment property, condominiums, town homes and vacant land.
- Title insurance/underwriting — Title insurance and underwriting final policies.
- Leases — Negotiation and drafting of commercial or residential leases.
- Landlord-tenant issues — Lease negotiation, drafting and representation in evictions for landlords and commercial tenants.
We have also provided some useful real estate tools to assist you. Please feel free to examine and use any of these tools, which include a closing cost estimator, a buyer's checklist and a seller's checklist.
For a free confidential consultation and information on how the real estate lawyers at Richard & Richards can put over 45 years of western Pennsylvania real estate experience to work for you, call 412-253-2092 or toll free at 866-740-3999, or email us. Discover how we earned our reputation for legal excellence and our track record of success.