Pittsburgh Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Pennsylvania Negligence Attorney
At the Pittsburgh law firm of Richards & Richards, our lawyers advise and represent clients in the most serious medical malpractice cases — those resulting in permanent disability or death. To learn how our experience and our focus on the welfare of our clients can benefit you, contact a knowledgeable attorney at our office for a free consultation.
Our experience with the investigation and proof of personal injury or wrongful death claims against negligent doctors, nurses and hospitals can help you in such cases as the following:
- Delayed diagnosis of cancer — did a mistake by your primary care physician or radiologist mean that cancer was discovered too late to make a difference?
- Misdiagnosis of illness — was a family doctor or emergency room physician responsible for failing to spot the signs of a fatal stroke or heart attack?
- Negligent medical treatment — was a surgeon, anesthesiologist, pediatrician, obstetrician or other doctor negligent in the treatment of disease or injury?
- Injury and damages claims — what's the most effective way to prove the full amount of your losses due to brain injury or paralysis caused by a negligent doctor?
- Medical Malpractice Rates
- PA Medical Liability Reality Check
At Richards & Richards, we offer free consultations and accept cases on a contingent fee basis. That means we only collect an attorney's fee if we are successful in collecting damages on your behalf.
Veronica Richards is a licensed nurse practitioner as well as a successful medical malpractice attorney. Now in her 20th year of medical negligence litigation, she has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer in medical malpractice since 2004.
To find out how an experienced medical malpractice lawyer can help you and your family, contact Richards & Richards in Pittsburgh.Print Page