Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the estate planning attorneys at Richards & Richards, LLP have been providing estate planning, elder law, estate administration, and inheritance tax assistance to families throughout western Pennsylvania for three generations.
If you need estate planning in the Pittsburgh area, we can provide a free confidential consultation and make arrangements to visit you at your home, place of business, or anywhere else convenient to you.
Who Needs An Estate Planning Attorney?
Everyone should engage in estate planning, including anyone who wants to ensure as much of their estate is preserved as possible and anyone who wants to direct how their estate will be used or divided.
Typically, we see many clients after certain life-changing events occur, including illness, marriage, divorce, elder care needs, birth of child (including single parents), or family vacation plans.
Why Do I Want A Qualified Pennsylvania Estate Planning Attorney?
If you are considering initiating an estate plan or revising an existing estate plan, then there are many reasons for engaging a qualified Pennsylvania estate planning lawyer, including the following:
- Ensure probate goes smoothly.
- Ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Protect your estate against judgments or catastrophic injury.
- Alleviate some of the burden from family members by setting up funeral arrangements in advance.
- To control your assets to some extent after you pass away.
- Most importantly, to customize your plan, through the use of wills, trusts, knowledge of estate tax issues and inheritance tax issues, and powers of attorney to meet your objectives to the greatest extent possible.
Trusted Estate Planning And Administration
You deserve an estate plan that reflects who you are and what your goals are. We have the experience and commitment to our clients to be able to give you the estate plan you should have. Call 412-261-2620, toll free at 866-740-3999 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.